Parkinson's disease Question

3 medium

What is he process for parkinsons patients to get access to the new drug from Inflazome once it has been approved by the

posted about 1 month ago
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member said:

I susect that you will need a prescription from a doctor.

posted about 1 month ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in

Welcome back!

Log in to gain access to the thousands of comments being shared on MyParkinsonsTeam.

log in