Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC
May 7, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Just found out there's a whole bunch of meds that I'm on that shouldn't be on with Parkinson's Suboxone for one ida clinic quetiapine is really not bad one in fact most of them are really bad with Parkinson's and those are the ones that are giving us all these tremors Suboxone is really bad. You should look up all drug interactions with Parkinson's there's a lot of them in case you have any other disabilities or going on might have answered some questions for you

May 8, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Mine too unfortunately.

May 19, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I had a DATscan to diagnosis Parkinson’s. It is a MRI using a special dye. Look it up on internet. My test showed a smaller round circle of purple dopamine as opposed to the nice oval shape of a regular brain.

May 16, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Thank you Billy. I was diagnosed with PD last week and I'm still processing this.
Your note is very helpful- especially about your improved PD health since taking herbal medications.
I'm sorry to ask this, but can you share how your father died from PD?
I didn't think PD caused death.

Thank you and God bless,
Greg

May 13, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I had DBS surgery in 20I6 I take Rytary 3 capsules 4-5 times a day. I also take Amantidene 3 times a day I was diagnosed in2007 with Parkinson’s. I am doing well, I still exercise regularly, do my housework work and keep a garden and flowers growing. Most days I feel pretty good but some days I need rest. Don’t just sit around and do nothing!! You must keep moving!!

May 22, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭