Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 7, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Sorry NH gal.. My neurologist is also a movement disorder specialist.. So far he's only prescribed medications for my PD.. He's at Cleveland Clinic.. Not sure when I'll need him to look into my other problems.. I try to keep busy and stay flexible.. Laying on the couch and watching Tv doesnt work at all.. The last thing my neurologist did was add one tablet 0.5 mg RASAGLINE every morning.. That one tablet has done wonders for me.. I still take my CARBO/LEVO every 4 hours..,.. I dont know how long this will last but I'm happy to have my life back for now.. I hope someone out there can add Rasagline and it'll work for them too.. It takes 3 to 4 weeks to kick in so stick with it ..It's been a long time since I've felt this good... I've been able to cut back 1 tablet on the Carbo/Levo.

October 7, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Do know there is MDS doctor at Exeter Hospital and Dartmouth Hitchcock in Manchester?

October 7, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

You are welcome

October 10, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Yes, Boston would be closer since I live an hour away from the city. I'll add you to my team. Thank you!

October 10, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Yes, it's about 15 miles south of Boston. I seem to remember when I saw him last, that he does work out of MGH/BW as well. If Boston is more convenient, give them a call.
Priscilla

October 10, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pevely, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In