Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 5, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I ordered an under the desk bike pedal exerciser from Amazon it’ll be here on Thursday. It’s a flex cycle made by life pro.

December 5, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I don't have one. I'd like info also. Good Luck!

December 5, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I use the Theracycle. I have been very happy with it. I have had it for four years. I know other people have it also.

December 5, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Evansville, IN

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spokane Valley, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In