Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
NSW Australia

As I cannot afford DBS I was wondering if I should consider an infusion medication. Was wondering if and how good this treatment is.

July 7, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Ask Erinanne at https://www.myparkinsonsteam.com/users/57d5b1e5... - I believe that is what she has

July 14, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

At least John you have some choice . Living in Ireland. MO choice .Good Lick

July 9, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Unfortunately I live in Australia and the cost to me is $100,000 which is too much or otherwise if I do it cheaper it costs $35,000 and I would wait 12 months to 2 years. It is not considered essential surgery here

July 8, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I am very sorry, but I don't know anything about DBS, cost, or how much Medicare pays. If anyone can help out, we would all appreciate information. Often I will get an approval and rejection in the same envelope. Blessings, JudyTx 🌹🫂🫂🫂

July 8, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Sorry No Choice

July 9, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucester Point, VA

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In