Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Baton Rouge, LA

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜

March 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

No but swallowing is a problem

March 23, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Great I am glad you are done . I have had this for 3 years. Botox in the jaw bone has done a wonderful job.

March 24, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

#BrentDupuy

Brent I have had a lot of problems with my jaw tremors. It has been so bad at times grinding my teeth that I have broken some of them. When I asked my doctor about it he said it has more to do with my essential tremors than with Parkinson's.

πŸ¦‰

March 23, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

This illness is really very weird. The answer is yes but I don't have it any more. So why is that ? Until I read your question I had forgotten it. I remember it being a problem, my jaw would go not only up and down but also from side to side. Used to prevent me sleeping. Change in meds ? Sorry I can't remember.

March 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Downingtown, PA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In