If so, could you tell a difference? How much are you taking?
YES! I use Hydrochloroquin (QUININE); And Ivermectin for malaria symptoms, and as a deterrent of COVID/The VAC.
The COVID/vaccine is CRAP I refused to take..........Q
I SUGGEST CHECK WITH DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY AMOUNT.......Q
Began using Ivermectin in 1989
Quinine use at age 17 in 1962
I do not necessarily use for PD but believe it deserves consideration
It is remarkable that both humans and animals be prescribed the same medications, albeit in lower dosages.
Interesting, I am not familiar with the drug but always open to learn about new drugs and options for all of us with PD. Welcome to my world. Keep in touch,π Carol
Ivermectin is used extensively in humans. It is generally considered to be safe. It is used mainly as a prophylactic for Malaria. Recent studies have shown effectiveness for eliminating some cancers.
With the emphasis on "supposed"...