Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 11, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

@A MyParkinsonsTeam Member hi over here we know them as electric cargo bikes,most are one wheel at the front but there are some with the two front one rear ,I've seen some on the Internet ,hope this helps Tony

April 12, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

thanks I was just thinking of that today. Thank you

April 11, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Have you checked with Ambucs?

April 11, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

thanks for the reply, I will try that thanks!

April 12, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Thanks for the information I will try him.

April 12, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dayton, OH

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In