Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

This suggested post is specifically targeted to people with PD. Apparently Invigorate Physical Therapy provides you an exercise plan every Sunday for you to complete for 4 weeks to commit to 20 minutes of exercise every day to improve Parkinsons along with some exercise videos on YouTube and I am wondering if anyone has ever signed up.

November 18, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Thanks for your input Sharon. Greatly appreciated.

November 22, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

It is great that you have the resources near you. The Invigorate program is good for folks who do not have the benefit of a program nearby. I was very impressed with Sarah and her program.

November 22, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I was fortunate to sign up for a 3 month course thrice a week for free from our university of Stellenbosch......worked wonders for balancing and Walking also computer games for keeping the brain active.....lots of fun

November 22, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I did the Booster Program. It was great. I would highly recommend the program for anyone who wants to start exercising. This is definitely not a scam. Sarah has ;YOU Tube video you can watch as well as the Invigorate PT website explains her program. The practice is in Austin Texas and specializes in Parkinson's. Again, I recommend the program highly..

November 22, 2016
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I have not used the PT therapy exercises on youtube.
Is it free time period? Maybe a scam to get money
from you...? Beware!

November 18, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tampa, FL

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Burlington, KY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In