Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tucson, AZ

how is Apokyn administered?

January 5, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I'm on carbo liva dopa 25/100

February 23, 2020
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I will look into Apokyn. I see my doctor on Thursday

February 23, 2020
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Injection

January 5, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wilkes County, NC

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lowell, MA

A MyParkinsonsTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In