Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orlando, FL
April 13, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Dry mouth,,,?? I have that at night

April 14, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

No mate, niot me. I have had PD about 5 years.

April 15, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I am starting to have dental problems I was not sure if this is a result of the medication

April 15, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Yes I definitely have neuralgia like symptoms and I cannot stop bringing resulting in chipped front top and bottoms which required veneers. I have a lot of pain and tremors in my mouth believe it or not. I’ve upped my hygiene to include brushing with automatic tooth brush, using an oral jester pick 2-3x a day alsooral mouth washing 2x daily. My DDS can’t get over how great the rest of my teeth are. No cavities but lots more chipping and sensitivity. Very disconcerting

April 14, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I have been on the med and now find my teeth aching

April 14, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Baton Rouge, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In