Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX

Since starting Rytary I have had more freezing, muscle aches,tremor, and negative thoughts. Anyone else?

June 8, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I was very nauseous after my first dose with vomiting. My symptoms got too demanding on me. I know 2-3 people who had constant severe tremors, and changed meds . There are others: Miripex,. Amantadine, etc. 🤫

September 15, 2021
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I don’t have any adverse effects from rytary. In fact I feel better

June 21, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

don't know why all those random letters and numbers went with my message.

June 9, 2019
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I take only [[treatment:levodopa/carbidopa:55d534f51fcaa397470006dd]]. Helps with walking.

June 9, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Spring, TX

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In