Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Murrieta, CA

I'm interested in trying but can find no current references on its therapeutic benefit for exercising? There is no local PD PT team in my area and I thought this could be a good alternative. The PD Warrior program looks interesting but is rather pricey.

October 12, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I started a program called Power for Parkinson’s. It is online. They have online daily classes or if you miss that they put them on YouTube. I really like this program. .

October 22, 2021
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I've been doing Qigong and Tai chi, some of the moves I can't do, like up on my toes for very long on my right leg. I love the tapping on the body. I try to do 2 or 3 videos a day. I also do 40 reps on my resistant band for my legs and arms.
Blessings
Susan

October 14, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fresh Meadows, NY

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fresh Meadows, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In