So I should see a podiatrist? My feet also burn at night.
My feet 👣 and toe's 🤕 hurt!!
And my toe's are bending up now.I don't know what is happening? Does anyone know what this is? Or have this problem 😜?Thank you 💞
Julie Olson 2.
I don't know the cause of the hammer toes, but I had them and had them quickly and successfully fixed. But I had to find the right doctor first.. First, I went to an esteemed legend of podiatry in Chicago and was told to put orthotic bumps under the affected areas. That was a pain and it only worked to a limited extent. Then I went to "The foot doctor" named Alexopoulos in Chicago and, with minor surgery, I walked out of the office and never felt pain again after a few short days of tenderness while it healed. I've learned my lesson - the esteemed immortals of medicine don't have all the answers.
yes!! My left big toe is not working anymore lol!! I have a terrible bunion on my left foot but afraid to have surgery for fear of anesthesia kicking in my PD to a further stage. Ouch!!
WildRedberry I'm so glad you got your toes fixed with surgery
That's awesome just wanted to send you a big hug 🫂.
Julie Olson 2 💜.