Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kenosha, WI
November 15, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

No I’m sure I did not buy a ticket for that ride. Besides I have enough things to complain about and i could not complain if I did not remember anything. Who told you that, I hope it was a door to door salesman selling snake oil?

November 15, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Yes I did ..It’s a thief this illness .
I’ve also been diagnosed with Lewy Body ...
I’m 62 .
I work hard to stay in the moment .
I work just as hard to stay in the light ✨⭐️💫💫🙏
Cindy

November 16, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Actually I read the same thing. However, it is a matter of degree. It’s not like having Alzheimer’s.

November 16, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Good info. How long did she have pd before the dementia started if I may ask?

November 20, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

My Mother had Parkinson’s Lewey bodies for 14 years . Had hallucinations all the time luckily usually nice things . It is very different from Alzheimer’s I think not so bad as even recognised us near the end and understood .

November 19, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Camden, SC

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Iowa City, IA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In