I’m getting very self-conscious, because my speaking has gotten fast so I’m withdrawing from social activities?
So at noon or close to noon we stop and say the prayer alone right? I’m already in a prayer group in Wellesley but will say your prayer on a daily basis
I would welcome prayers for my great grandson Declan rushed to children’s from New Hampshire with his pregnant mother, due mid February with the second baby.🥲🙏🤞❤️ there since last Tuesday
I ditto ALL of the above about "faster speaking" and... as MerleVoss says "so hard to get words out. My mind says one thing and my mouth cannot find the words. Sometimes it is funny, but most of the time it is embarrassing.".... so I avoid social gatherings or just stay quiet.
Sometimes it is so hard to get words out. My mind says one thing and my mouth cannot find the words. Sometimes it is funny, but most of the time it is embarrassing.
Get a referral to a speech therapist. They should be able to help with that.
Mary..Join our PARKINSON'S PRAYER GROUP.....try it....cant hurt!!!
Hi Everyone.... Just thinking that we have all been suggesting new ideas.... meds.... etc. in hopes of helping one another with relief of our PD symptoms . So here's my suggestion.... Lets form a prayer group where we pray for EACH OTHER asking God to intervene for us all on this site.. I suggest that we stop at 12 pm everyday and say a prayer...as a group ( More power in more prayers) .. asking God to help all of us !!! Here's a quick easy prayer to say:
MY PARKINSON'S TEAM GROUP PRAYER
Lord…..Look upon us with eyes of mercy..May your healing hand rest upon us..May your life-giving powers flow into every cell of our bodies. And into the depths of our souls, cleansing, purifying, restoring us to wholeness and strength. Amen.
posted November 3, 2022 (edited)