Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jarrettsville, MD

With the extreme cold weather across the United States what can you do to ease the pain from PD

December 25, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Where gloves? Ha!

December 27, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Hot tea, thermostat up, electric blanket!!!😊

December 27, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I use a heating pad or electric throw blanket when I’m home. Try to dress properly when I go out. I have a long down jacket and warm gloves and I wear wool socks. Form over fashion at this point in my life! Stay warm!

December 25, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

You can usually find many answers to most of your questions on Google.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-...

December 25, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Montreal, QC

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Grafton, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In