I do not have Parkinson's but my husband does. He has been diagnosed about between 6-8 years. Can anyone tell me why every night after dinner he goes to sleep. Nothing seems to be able to keep him awake. He loves TV but he's out after dinner. Sometimes he sleeps up to an hour and a half. I don't won't to berate him or appear to be fussing. I just miss my old friend.
Thank you for reading. Cissy
I completely agree that you should talk with his specialist before making any change! I’m sorry I didn’t make that clear. Always consult the doctor first. Some meds can have very bad side effects if you mess with them!
He may just be affected by his meds. Does he take them around that same time? Most PD meds cause sleepiness. May you could change his schedule a little?
I'm only 48 years old and every day at about 3:00 o'clock I feel like I could take a nap. This is taking a little bit of adjustment but my wife and I seem to be getting through it.
Thank you for responding. I guess I will just deal with each issues as it comes my way. I'm a trooper and very strong so - "so far so good."
I go through phases and I'm currently in one where I go to sleep every evening after supper nothing on TV seems to hold my interest but I miss sitting and visiting with my husband too cuz I sleep for an hour or so then get up and go to bed crazy