Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mesa, AZ

Today I visit with an opthamologist for the first time. I'm having slight double vision in the peripheral of my eyesight, and my left eye is considerably weaker than my right eye. I never have had these problems in the past but I can't say they're Parkinson's related.

🦉

April 26, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Yes prism lenses in your glasses I have them they work

April 26, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I think they're called prism glasses but I would get confirmation on that.

April 26, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Special glasses

April 26, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

https://parkinsonsmysuperpower.ca/?s=Vision+&am...

April 26, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I found out I had cateracs with glasses I see better but still see things from the side of my glasses

April 26, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tillamook, OR

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucester Point, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In