Most of us have been doing things without consciously thinking about them for a very long time. Those days are over. I’ve instructed everyone in my life not to talk to me while I’m doing something. I can only do one thing at a time. I haven’t fallen since I made that decision.
I fall usually when I turn too fast or walking maybe have standing still from dizziness
Oops didn't mean to post yet. I have been taking SENEMET since the beginning and asked my neurologist about changing. Ordinarily he would change but I have so many other.medical probs with
heart, lungs, sp,inal stenosis,
Takotsubo,stroke, arthritis... he decided to could go on and on but the point is that he doesn't know how another drug might affect all the other shit (pardon my language) so last week he raised my doses of Senemet and see if that helps. Please say a prayer for me.
Good luck to you. Lack of balance can be very scary as you well.know. God bless you.
lindaandmrp
Recently balance has regressed to about 10 years
Balance issues and falling are common in Parkinson's disease due to both motor and nonmotor symptoms. Here are some key points from the knowledge base:
Motor Symptoms Contributing to Balance Issues
- Axial Rigidity: Stiffness and loss of flexibility in the neck and trunk.
- Freezing: Sudden, temporary inability to move.
Show Full Answer