Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 30, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I like your question Donna. I put silly posts on here and the more my feelings of sadness worthlessness and guilt increase, the more silly I become. My behaviour works in direct correlation to my feelings, emotions and thoughts.
Actually, making an assessment of today, I'm feeling quite good which is refreshing and indeed most pleasant. It helps when you have something to do, or an appointment with someone you can talk with face-to-face. Have to go, meeting Julius Caesar at the hoverboard shop ..... 😄

July 31, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

For anxiety I take Xanax. It works well too calm me, when the PD meds aren’t covering(it’s my Off
time) A small dosage of .5 is all I
take.

July 31, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I take Diazepam, I don't know if that would help. There's another that starts with clo I don't remember the full name, but I've heard it works well also.

July 31, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

A positive approach really works, but you must consciously BE POSITIVE, includes for example getting your leg to respond and picking up your feet! And don’t feel sorry for yourself. PD is no one’s fault, so move enjoy whatever you can. Chris Goosen

July 31, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I second that suggestion. I had anxiety disorder many years before PD got me. There are lots of things that can be done to combat anxiety

July 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Stendal, IN

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Myrtle Beach, SC

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Tracy, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In