Is anyone aware, or can direct me to a doctor's report or toxicologist's report showing the relationship between toxic chemical exposure and the onset of Parkinson’s Disease
I'm searching for literature to prove that the exposure of toxic chemicals caused the onset, aggravation or acceleration of this disease in my body. I'm also searching for information regarding delayed manifestation of Parkinson's Disease, once exposed to toxic chemicals.
Please send me any information that you may… read more
There is the ad.for Camp LeJeune on TV that documents toxic water there for a period of years to PD and the weed killer Round Up has been linked, but I don't have the research behind it. Also, some viruses are causative. Also genetic connections. 🤩
Interesting
That’s a good point 🤔
I was a nurse and was wondering if using up my adrenaline for emergencies has caused a lack of it later on in life.
What chemicals?