Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bradenton, FL
December 4, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
Delusions vs. Hallucinations: 9 Differences To Recognize in Parkinson’s Read Article...
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I don’t have hallucinations but I do have night terrors where I wake myself screaming. I have been diagnosed for two years but have had these nightmares for a long time. Not sure if it’s really connected although I have read that it is.

December 6, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Interesting

December 15, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

The article says 20-40%, which is a pretty broad range.

December 5, 2023
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I get hallucinations, just started recently,

December 4, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Billings, MT

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wichita, KS

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In