Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
spilsby
February 1, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I had itchy ears and scratchedso much that I ended up with bloody ears! I finally solved that when I got home nursing, reminded the nurse to tell me daily that I needed to shower & wash my hair.Now I get plenty of hot water inside my ers from all the rinsing.Voila! Moist ear wax that drains by itself, and back to good hearing! Good luck.💚😁

https://rinsing.Voila
https://hair.Now
February 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In