Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Dallas, TX
April 18, 2024
 · 
Reactions
Your Answers: The Worst Parkinson's Advice (Infographic) Read Article...
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

In the retirement village, where I live, people often remark on how I look
much better and they think I'm improving. They can't understand that I switch on and off and they are seeing me when I am switched on. But I can switch off in the next few minutes then I don't look better!

April 18, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

There are three stages of life. Youth, middle age, and "you're looking good".

April 29, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Ain't that the truth only 61 nearly 62 , honesty it's been a hella of a hard life,and some days like today are just getting worse,I'm a survivor but sometimes it a rough mountain to climb,sorry usually positive,but no sleep,tired,lots of pain!!!!!

April 21, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Or they think you look better and then don't bother to check on you to make sure that you really are later on

April 19, 2024
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Nice one Bob ! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

May 10, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In