quitting the medication suddenly can cause some major issues so it is good to have advice from a medical professional on how to taper off of medication in a gradual program
"Do not stop taking levodopa and carbidopa without talking to your doctor. If you suddenly stop taking levodopa and carbidopa, you could develop a serious syndrome that causes fever, rigid muscles, unusual body movements, and confusion. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually"
https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a601068.h....
Not yet. Hard to get a quick appointment. Thinking about stopping meds but I'm afraid I may freak out .
so have you discussed this with the doctor and if so what is the response?
I don't think you understand. I feel better when I assume the medicine has left my body .
MrX: You might need to take more. I had similar results but am now up to 8 pills, two every six hours. Cutting time to five hours has also helped reduce tremors. while active.