It can be another symptom of Parkinson's.
October 12, 2024
Every so often I have horrible nightmares. Usually they involve somebody trying to attack me. They usually occur after I've been anxious or stressed all day. Dr. gave me meds that work, but I don't take them every day since I'm never sure when I will have a nightmare. Kind of hit or miss. I'll have to talk to my Dr. again.
October 12, 2024
Nightmares at night can be common for people with Parkinson's disease due to several factors. Here are some insights from my knowledge base:
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder: This condition can cause people with Parkinson's to act out their dreams, leading to nightmares and erratic movements during sleep
- Sleep Hygiene Show Full Answer
Nightmares at night can be common for people with Parkinson's disease due to several factors. Here are some insights from my knowledge base:
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder: This condition can cause people with Parkinson's to act out their dreams, leading to nightmares and erratic movements during sleep.
- Sleep Hygiene Tips: To improve sleep quality, consider:
- Going to bed at the same time every night.
- Using the bed only for sleeping or sexual activity.
- Minimizing blue light exposure before bed.
- Using silk or satin sheets and pajamas to make moving in bed easier.
If these issues persist, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
October 12, 2024