@A MyParkinsonsTeam Member, If you study the history of Parkinson's, and actually all neurological disorders, you will see that they have increased throughout civilization. I believe that this in direct correlation to society moving away from a more natural culture, toward the unnatural. We, as a whole were healthier before additives, and genetic modification. I would go back even further, but I don't have the scientific expertise to support my stance. I would refer you to Del Bigtree with The Highwire which you can find on Rumble.com which is a platform similar to YouTube, but a safe place for controversial conversations. I hope that this helps.
That "why me?" feeling is completely valid and something many people with Parkinson's wrestle with, especially when the numbers make it feel like such an unlucky draw.
Feeling cheated, angry, or even grief-stricken after a Parkinson's diagnosis is a very normal emotional response. You're not alone in that. Many Show Full Answer