Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 15, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I never heard of that. If Ivermectin makes you poop a lot, you have GOT to drink a ton of fluids each and every day so you don't get dehydrated! Also, if Ivermectin makes you poop a lot, then isn't your medication leaving your body instead of helping your body? I personally think it is good to try different things with your Neurologist's ok, but if it makes you poop a lot, you are losing vital fluids, medicine and vitamins.....

February 18, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I am taking 1 tab daily of Ivermectin USP 12mg Africure as an experiment and twice weekly IV of Ozone plus Levadopa 3x daily. I am 60 and a cyclist and runner that has been forced to slow down radically. WiIl advise of progress. Typing has even got harder.....

February 18, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I would be very interested to hear about your progress on Ivermectin. It is only approved in animal farming use in South Africa but quite a lot of people used it for Covid

February 18, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I am on day 3 will advise if I have any good results.

February 17, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

No sorry

February 15, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lichfield, UK

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucester Point, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In