@Stevdemeter, Rytary works for me in a way not different from what you're describing because it is formulated with a unique time release factor. I don't completely understand it, but it works. Apparently, my system is extremely sensitive to time release factors. I need 12-Hour Allegra D, twice a day every day. It also has a time release factor that works for me. It wears off a couple of hours before I can take it again, but it's better than the 24-Hour Allegra D. When I tried that, I got somewhat of a headrush in the fist hour or 2, and it wore off about 4 hours too soon.
Have you explored microdosing levodopa as an alternative to infusion therapies?
The idea of using smaller, more frequent doses of levodopa makes sense in theory. However, the challenge with oral levodopa isn't just about dose size—it's about absorption.
In advanced Parkinson's, the gut often empties more slowly, which Show Full Answer