Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Aiken, SC
October 23, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I had drug induced Parkinson's when I took reglan for stomach problems. I went off of reglan and symptoms went away. Four years later I lost my smell and taste. I believe that was the beginning of actual Parkinson's.

October 23, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hilton Head Isle, SC

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Newington, CT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In