Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 9, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Mayo Clinic in Arizona
We use zoom appointment Barrow’s institute also in Arizona (Mohammed Ali)

April 9, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I have had two Movement/Neurologist and on the 25th, I will see my third. They are all with Hoag. I have not heard of a good one at Kaiser. Sorry. Since I have only lived here 3 yrs, I have had difficulty finding what I believe is a good, caring, understanding, believing doctor. 😊

April 9, 2022
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I moved less than a year ago to Kyle, TX. My neurologist is in Austin, TX and I do like her. I don't have Kaiser insurance so I guess I can't really answer your question.

April 9, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Waite Park, MN

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Billericay, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In