Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 20, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I was told not to drive. By the sheriff because of my medications in 2017. And if I did. They would consider it driving under the influence of drugs. So I havent driven since.

March 21, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I do not have a husband.

March 20, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I hate to agree but he has a point. Just like my rigidity is harmful to me and others not worth trying it. I don't don't miss it have a great day hugs 🤗 ☺️ Carol

March 21, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

Thank you friend.. I did the same as you are doing but when I had my car accident I stopped driving all together.

March 21, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I was diagnosed in 2019. I have my “comfort zone” that I can feel somewhat comfortable driving. It’s just a few miles maybe 30-40 miles too round trip. Grocery store, bank, post office, pharmacy. Dr appointments my husband drives me!😊

March 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntsville, AL

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Whitehall, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In