I have fatigue, it prevents me from doing what I could do 20 years ago, but I continue on doing what I can, washing the vehicles, mowing the yard, weed eating, take out the trash doing a little wood working. I built a pantry door for my wife for Christmas and it took me weeks to finish it; sometimes I have to force myself to get up out of the recliner and walk do some chores but I know it is best for me to keep moving. I also know my limits I never climb a ladder and make every effort to keep areas I will be working in or exercising in clear so I won't risk tripping over it, and as much as I hate to I have started taking help when offered to do chores I just can't do. Good luck on your journey and keep moving.
I do have fatigue, somedays is worse than most.
Tired over the least thing.
Good luck
God bless
I too get very fatigue. Sometimes just come inside and rest.
I do all my waking hours and because I feel fatigued I don't do much. Let's see who's first with help on this issue .
Phil
You have Parkinson's. Just Google your question or reference it. All the info you may need is online. Wouldn't hurt to ask your Neurologist.