@A MyParkinsonsTeam Member
Good morning Ron, I hope your day is going well.
Sex and porn - entertainment interests ? I don't believe Al Pacino saw his role as a Porn Star in scent of a woman, despite his blindness !
Is modern romance akin to porn or in a slightly different vein ?
You also wrote 'Enjoy your privileges and rights that do no harm to others' I don't understand how you can guarantee no harm to others from one who may be addicted to porn / sex ?
'Take caution and see a doctor ' And your advice to Norman is 'Absolutely enjoy' ??
Ron don't read what I'm not saying. I have no argument with you brother, we're in the same boat. I entered the discussion because it's close to my heart unfortunately. I respect your comments as one who is older and wiser. Put me straight if I have completely misunderstood, it wouldn't be the first time ! 😄😄
"ABSOLUTELY" ENJOY🤗.............Q
don't laugh, some of the rx meds list that as a side effect! Plus we're getting old. Aren't we allowed to look at something exciting? For some, its the only sexcitement they get!
My interests have been keen elevated and non-censored therefore any increase would not be noticed by me. Mr. Ketchie enjoy yourself and please understand the scent of a women is a pleasure to my senses.......Q
Ron, this is a known side effect for some individuals. You might consider getting on your knees and thanking God you are not one of those individuals. Some Parkinson's medications, particularly dopamine agonists, have been linked to impulse-control disorders, including hypersexuality. I'm a bit unclear as to where you stand on the issue, suffice to say my answer to Norman's question is YES and some of us bear the scars of a custodial sentence as a result.