Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyParkinsonsTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Grafton, MA

I am already seeing a therapist and I am aware of some triggers for anxiety at certain times of the day, especially at 3:00 which I called the "bewitching hour."

December 17, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

It happens to me too. I have found some foods, music, activities that produce dopamine that I use when I feel anxiety coming on. It's usually in-between doses of C/L and also when I'm in crowds or a lot of noise. When my dopamine is low my anxiety is high.

December 17, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

YES, it just happens and i also wish it would not. the nurse just now lessened my anxiety meds and i dont know what to do so i have to ask everyone, what do U take for sudden panic/anxiety? i pray for u to feel less anxiety! i dont know where to turn! im a scaredy-cat!

December 18, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

That is just plain awful. I do not have this issue YET!!!

December 17, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I take Klonopin, only half a mg at a time, though. Used to be 5 mg. It's powerful stuff. maybe you could ask your medical provider the reasons for decreasing your dosage?

December 18, 2025
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member

I have this, emotions & feelings kind of jump around. Usually there isn't much. None of it makes sense.
I just hobble to the next chore and keep that stuff in the background.

December 17, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Gloucester Point, VA

A MyParkinsonsTeam Member asked a question 💭
Kirkwood, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In